KAT Tool

+

Crudeo

Forum regular
As I explored Night City I came across a building with the name KAT Tool with a giant wrench as logo.

Through the window shutters I could see that stuff is inside, via the scan option.

I clipped inside the building and I found a multistory interior with a generic npc and some loot inside.

My theory is, that these tool shops where intended for us to use as upgrade stations.

Because if you use the pc inside there are some messages from customers about their things getting repaired.

If the door says locked it has an interior, I've teleported through like 500 doors so far there's so much content in the game that is cut that it's depressing.

Crudeo

Forum regular
If the door says locked it has an interior, I've teleported through like 500 doors so far there's so much content in the game that is cut that it's depressing.

That's the most hurting thing about the game.

I can clearly see and find all those little things and it just hurts to see all this.

Especially after all the big talk about "when it's ready" and all the delays.

To me it's really an early access game and honestly I perceive it deceitful spelling it as "ready" and "fully playable".

I am amazed now we as a community come together and help each other out with mods.

But it should be not okay.

I hope this year we could get some insight, truth and explanation to why it happen as it has happen.

I want to understand, because only then I can gift my empathy to the devs and cdpr.

Have a blessed day!

Top Bottom