Keg Cards and Deck bug

+
Hello,

I just wanted to suggest a couple things to the developers. I've noticed that when I open a keg, the cards do not display their "food" or cost value. It would be extremely helpful to decide which of the 3 choice cards I want if I could see their cost.

Second, I noticed a bug when I open a deck to edit and the picture of a card appears on the wrong card (appears twice). It usually happens when I open a deck initially. The bug can be corrected if I close and reopen the same deck but I'd rather not have to do that every time.

Thanks for listening. I love the game so far!

Hello,

I just wanted to suggest a couple things to the developers. I've noticed that when I open a keg, the cards do not display their "food" or cost value. It would be extremely helpful to decide which of the 3 choice cards I want if I could see their cost.

Thanks for listening. I love the game so far!

Would be so awesome to see the provision cost in a match too... Actually awesome is a wrong word; rather necessary.

Same, I need 8 more post to get my permission to create new threads, I wish they would have a suggestion button in game that would send it to CDPR directly.

Top Bottom