Kinds of Kegs

+
Kinds of Kegs

It can be cool if we will have ways to accelerate cards collection for additional money.

Now we have only Keg where are five random card and one of them is guaranteed to be Rare.

What if we'll have more kinds of Kegs:

Like Faction Keg - where all five card will be of certain faction.
Or Premium Keg - where cards are from random factions, but all of them will be rare and higher.
Or even Random Keg - which can be Faction, Premium, Normal Keg or just 100 scraps.

i think this will make it to easy to make a specific deck and it will reduce the rarity of some card. i don't agree....but it is just my opinion.

I you do that for money, then it becomes pay to win. Just pay more and get rares first makes them not rare any more, and secondly makes anyone that doesn't pay almost always get inferior cards unless they live in the game.

Pleaase for the love of god just no. The last thing we need is another pay to win game. If you want pay to win go play WoT or Hreathstone.

carolinapanther;n6945810 said:
Pleaase for the love of god just no. The last thing we need is another pay to win game. If you want pay to win go play WoT or Hreathstone.
WoT is not pay for win. i never bought anything in 5 years, all the gold i got from ESL and SH missions. there is no argument there

Top Bottom