Will you be able to buy kegs with the last 3 card drops using gold?

+
i.e. right now you can get kegs with specifically the Cursed Toad cards and you get them using gold. Will that happen for the last 3 card drops? If it does, when will that happen? Will the last 3 card drops be counted as one set?

DRK3

Forum veteran
Yeah, i already complained about this a couple of times on this forum.
If they were to be added, it would have been on the day of the last card drop of the year, which was when 'Heritage' was released.
It was this way in 2021 and 2022, but this time it didnt happen, so my guess is we wont get any new kegs ever either. :giveup:

It looks to me like the expansion kegs are available during the season cycle when the expansion can be used. That would mean we get Uroboros kegs either winter or spring depending on when use of Uroboros cards is allowed for cycle quests.

It looks to me like the expansion kegs are available during the season cycle when the expansion can be used. That would mean we get Uroboros kegs either winter or spring depending on when use of Uroboros cards is allowed for cycle quests.

I'm not into the game enough to know the jargon. If the last 3 new card drops are made available as kegs for that specific group of 3 card drops, in how many months would you expect them to become available? (being told in how many months is preferable to using terms like "season" as when these are considered to have started varies world wide).
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, i already complained about this a couple of times on this forum.
If they were to be added, it would have been on the day of the last card drop of the year, which was when 'Heritage' was released.
It was this way in 2021 and 2022, but this time it didnt happen, so my guess is we wont get any new kegs ever either. :giveup:

It wouldn't surprise me if you'll only be able to get the last 3 new card drop cards in kegs using gold to buy them in those Ultimate kegs. So, you'll have a miniscule chance of getting those last new ones.

That would be a fitting send off for the devs...after having torched the game, they leave, waving their middle finger in your face, as they ride off into the sunset on their horses.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Just an alert - the Uroboros kegs are available in the store now, since i saw no mention of it in the patch notes, so others might be unaware and like it know that.

Not that they're much needed at this point, where even players with limited collections probably already crafted the most important cards of this Uroboros year, but i guess its better late than ever. :shrug:

Top Bottom