Lack of Cosmetic Cyberware/Fasionware

+
One thing that I find extremely frustrating is how there is NOT ONE piece of cyberware that serves a purely cosmetic purpose, despite one of the main descriptions of the game being something along the lines of "Cyberware has become a part of fashion trends." Why is it that everyone else can get color-changing skins or hair, chrome skins, cyberarms and cyberlegs while every ripperdoc in Night City is told to hide all those things under the shelf and only have military-grade cyberware whenever V enters their clinic (which might explain why you have to wait for the clinics to load before you can enter them; they're cramming every piece of fashionware under a shelf)? If I want to get a kill tracker that serves no tactical advantage whatsoever under my skin instead of a subdermal weave that actually functions as damage-reducing armor, then let me. I can understand why V can't get full arm and leg replacements because of how significant of a change it would be, that it might cause problems in certain cutscenes, or the legs might make shoes unwearable (specifically, the legs that are just stilts. Although, a solution to this would be an attachment that allows shoes to be worn over the bottom of the legs). I'm aware that exotics do exist in the Cyberpunk lore, so having implants that allow V to become an exotic would be cool. Full body 'borg conversions are DEFINITELY not happening (maybe it could be added to the multiplayer mode if you play as a different character than V in it).
In short: I DON'T WANT SUBSTANCE! I WANT STYLE!

Okay, maybe a little substance...

Top Bottom