Lack of interaction and choice doesn't make much of a difference

+
1. Here me out - most off the choice that CDPR portrayed will make huge difference to the gameplay does nothing. Most of the choices doesn't affect your gameplay at all, except playing the point of no return.

2. Lack of proper interaction with NCP and the Gangs like GTA - common huge city and useless to nothing interaction with NCP, moreover the NCP seems lifeless comparing with GTA. Also why do we have so much gangs when we have nothing to do with them except for couple of gig or side mission??? Make something out of it or like V can hire his own gang or create one or joining gang and participating in gang quest or fights will give a boost to gameplay and the experience

3. Please improve the game physics, pleaeeeeees!!!

4. Why do I die when going in certain area or climbing rocks? and there is a bug that if V slide from roof tops or from very high altitude, the player comes sliding to the roads and wont die ;)

5. Weapon system and upgrading it pathetic - area of improvement there! Mantis blade are godly though, thanks for that.

6. No much romance and sex options and the romance doesn't feel immersive or simple is one night stand :(

ahh - have a never-ending list but that's enough for now I guess. But great work with the interlude though :)

Top Bottom