Lack of music should make you embarrassed

+
I cant hear it in the car hardly.

During battle it bugs and hardly activates.

the radios in the world are quiet.

selling items has no music at all

Running around the world is super quiet, wheres my personal music player, even gta 4 had that lol

I literally am listening to
a youtube station playing "cyberpunk" like music but better than the actual game while playing the game because the games music is either not there or too quiet...

also speaking of the raido stations, each station has like 4 songs each... what

so embarrassed for you guys that players are having to use their own music to make the game more fun......

EDIT: should have read the thread more closely, think I got this confused with another thread I had open. My post is about a no music/sound bug.

I had the same problem when I first installed, but after applying various drivers and fixes to solve other problems at some point the music, NPC gun shots, NPC speech, etc started working and worked perfectly for the next ~20 hours. Then I started the game again yesterday and they were all silent again.

The music started playing again in the middle of a fire-fight about 6 hours later, but most other things are silent still. At least with the music back I can tell when an enemy has spotted me.

Last edited:
I agree that there should be a radio when exploring night city, ala fallout. It would add to the atmosphere a lot, since like you said exploring on foot there is no music that I noticed besides getting into fights.

What's sad is the music in the game is actually pretty good but it behaves weirdly. The radio in the car doesn't seem to work well. It's too soft during regular driving and difficult to change stations.

I also don't like how the music stops when you enter the menus, the menu is sorta dull and lifeless with the weird bleeps and bloops.

Top Bottom