Less infuriating weapon mods

+
Short and to the point because I'm currently nursing a lot of hate for this game. Nothing is more aggravating than wasting money in a shop buying scope only to learn after the fact that it doesn't actually go on my rifle...for no god damned reason. It's a long scope, clearly says that much, so why can't it go on my tech sniper rifle?

Point is, these things need some sort of icon or tag IN THE SHOP MENU telling you what kind of weapon they attach to. There is literarily no reason why they shouldn't have these, or currently don't. I feel like this is a feature that just fell through the cracks, because how hard it is to just add "Sniper scope" to the description of these things?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around why I can one shot kill an individual with a small caliber handgun, yet in another playthrough it takes me unloading three clips from a machine-gun using the same ammo to kill the same npc.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around why I can one shot kill an individual with a small caliber handgun, yet in another playthrough it takes me unloading three clips from a machine-gun using the same ammo to kill the same npc.
For the same reason a random 65 years old peasant on guard duty, can kill your high level monster slayer, Geralt of Rivia.

Or, for the same reason that a cute little snow bear is much, MUCH more dangerous to your level 30 Dragonborn, than Alduin the world eater. The dragon of Dragons.

Or for the same reason that a low level pistol of the same type won't be able to do the same damage with your uber one.
This strange phenomenon is called...video game.

Top Bottom