Let users to mod game (like custom card skins etc)

+
Let users to mod game (like custom card skins etc)

I've been modding various games for nearly a decade and I'd like to point out that modding increase game's life span and keep the community more interested. I'd love to see ability to mod game. It could work as client side mods like custom skins for cards. And it would be fun to play using custom textured card with friends etc. Indeed it might wouldn't turn out good on casual multiplayer as some people would do silly/hilarious skins just for fun. Or this feature could be toggled off.

Also more advanced/complex modding could be involved like unranked mode with friend(s) and custom made cards (textures, stats)/decks. This could lead to very interesting card overhaul mods what would play very differently from main game. It would be amazing in future to see custom made Cyberpunk 2077 gwent version made by users! And list of examples is endless.

Please let me know if anybody like this idea :)

Best regards to CD Project Red.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Modding single-player games is all fine and dandy. But modding multiplayer games, beyond the add-ons, is entering very dangerous waters, in which CDPR really really should not set sail. It would cause way more trouble that it's worth.

Top Bottom