Look what I found hidden under a certain tunnel

+
Randomly found this when traveling back to the City.
photomode_18012021_155039.png
photomode_18012021_155116.png

Completely free, unique and placed in a tunnel in the outskirts of the city. It's called Caliburn.

For those interested, it's in the same tunnel as the Wraiths you attack with Panam and it's only available after said quest.

I think you need to wait 72 hours for it to appear.

Is this mission after we first use the basilisk? Because I never got that mission I just happen to discover that tunnel.

Is this mission after we first use the basilisk? Because I never got that mission I just happen to discover that tunnel.

I think you have to do Ghost Town mission with Panam and after that you can get this car. If I'm not mistaken it's also fastest car in the game.

Guest 3847602

For those interested, it's in the same tunnel as the Wraiths you attack with Panam and it's only available after said quest.

I think you need to wait 72 hours for it to appear.
Also, for anyone interested, make sure to claim the car immediately when you see it for the first time, it's going to disappear after a while if you pass by it without entering it.

Isn't awesome you can keep all the cars you can find?
Best feature in this game, to be honest.

Not exactly, there are very models you can find and then own.

Those you can are also unique. Or at least I think so. I haven't seen any other fully black Caliburn or any other Type 66 that looks like the Cthulhu

I got mine :)
photomode_11012021_073436.png
Now my question is, Some time after a fixer offered up a caliburn for sale. What happens if I buy that one as well?

Yeah, I accidentally found that vehicle in my playthrough as well. After doing a quest I setup a waypoint to another area on the map and it pathed me through the tunnel. Funnily enough, the initial quest I did to lead there was buying a vehicle. It wasn't a Caliburn either.

Those you can are also unique. Or at least I think so. I haven't seen any other fully black Caliburn or any other Type 66 that looks like the Cthulhu

I stumbled on a black Aerondight but you can't own it. If you reload your game at the spot the car changes to a different coloring scheme each time.

Anyone had any luck finding this car?

Yes, at the north of badlands, near a cut road on the map! Its on a cinema campwith dead people... cant remember the exact place
Not sure if I haven't done the quest mentioned in the video yet (all else of badlands except retrieving the liver for the dude in the camp) is completed though), but that car was not there for me :(

Top Bottom