Looting bug - Loot is not selecting the highlighted option

+
When I'm looting containers with multiple objects, if I have the 1st item in the list selected and press 'loot', it will loot the item below it instead. It happens with every container. This is on a fresh, clean save with no mods and keybinding reset to default. Is anyone else experiencing this?

giphy.gif

I usually just use 'Take All', but a couple times today I purposely looted one item at a time just to see what happens. The highlighted item was looted every time.

Also on PC using keyboard and mouse with default keybindings.

(Your gif shows non-default keybindings.)

I usually just use 'Take All', but a couple times today I purposely looted one item at a time just to see what happens. The highlighted item was looted every time.

Also on PC using keyboard and mouse with default keybindings.

(Your gif shows non-default keybindings.)
Yeah, you're right. Perhaps I should have clarified. What I meant was, I reset to the default keybindings before tweaking them to my liking. Apparently if you bind the interaction key to E it will do this because Q and E are also used to scroll up and down through loot, so it's scrolling down and THEN looting. It's not a big deal, but it still does feel like a bug/oversight. I feel an easy fix would be an option in the interface menu to disable Q and E for scrolling through options, I'm betting a lot of PC players just scroll through the options with the mouse wheel.
Post automatically merged:

Hey all, this issue was bugging me a lot so I made a small mod for it lol. All it does is change the UIMoveDown keybind from E to F. That's what was causing this loot bug. I uploaded here: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/9559

Last edited:
Top Bottom