Lorem Ipsum! :)

+
I don't know how it happened, but it did:

Latin.jpg

"Lorem Ipsum" is usually said to be a placeholder text. Google translation tries to make sense of this fragment of it, but fails (because, naturally, it's not proper latin - it's much damaged latin). Still, i found actual translation (as well as properly complete form of the line - apparently, it's Cicero). Here goes:

"... qui do lorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet consectetur adipisci[ng] velit, sed quia non numquam [do] eius modi tempora inci[di]dunt, ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. ",

which translates to something like

"... is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure".

Which is quite funny, considering where it is. =)

It happens on perks, on the loot preview window that pops up once you're looking at the item and even more.
It's just placeholder that STILL is in the game, buried somewhere deep down and occasionally it pops up.

It happens on perks, on the loot preview window that pops up once you're looking at the item and even more.
It's just placeholder that STILL is in the game, buried somewhere deep down and occasionally it pops up.
I know it's a placeholder. I said so in the 1st post, in case you did not notice it. My point wasn't being surprised by the text. My point was being surprised how that particular placeholder little text - given the meaning of the fragment (Lorem Ipsum in full is actually much bigger) - fits quite well to Merciless perk description.

Why it fits? If this is the question you ask, then you don't need to know. ;)

Top Bottom