Lost keys - reward points

+
Hello.

I returned to the game a few days ago after leaving at Homecoming launch. So i am hungry to progress faster. I used all the keys i got from Thronebreaker and now i struggle to get more.
But I had an issue with reward keys the other day.
So basically i went all the way up to the vesimir portrait (arrow1), and then got more keys. So i wanted to progress up to the Roach portrait, hoping i can progress with 2 quests at once. So i invested in point 2, then point 3. But when i invested in point 3 i got an error that i cannot apply points.
I restarted game and to my surprise the progress line represented by arrow 1 and the node 2 dissapeared, and i still only had the saved keys. I panicked and reinvested the keys in the entire arrow 1 line, and the points left in node 2. But the points invested before were gone, and the keys lost.
The Vesemir quest though, appeared twice, and progressed at the same rate.
I would like you to reinburse my hard lost keys please.
I posted this in support also, but 4 days have passed and i got no answer. So i figured i would post this here also.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Lost Keys doubled quest.png
    Lost Keys doubled quest.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 164
  • Reward Book.jpg
    Reward Book.jpg
    497 KB · Views: 131
Ok. Thanks. I know support was answering really fast in beta. And when i saw that i got nothing after 4 days now, i thought i write here also.

Thanks

Top Bottom