Negative reward points

+
Hello. New here and I hope I have found a place for answers. The latest update for Gwent went live . Short story, now I have -22400 reward points or keys. yep thats a negative number. It got stuck in the reward book. I finally got out by going through Shupe. It didnt give me what I was after and left me with -22400 keys when I had 380 to start with. Does somebody know somebody because I'll be forever trying to get out of debt. It's worse than Master Card. Maybe it was 380 on the scrap but I know I didnt have negative keys! Since posting the picture it looks like all of my original numbers were wrong but not on purpose and you have to know there is no logical way the game let me get to negative reward numbers. It's kind of funny actually or maybe I'm just sleepy.

WTF GWNTUPDTE.png

Last edited:
@Relic6tz Post moved to a new thread.

Sounds like a bizarre issue. Have you tried simply quitting and relaunching the game?

What platform are you on? PC (Steam or GOG?), Android, or iOS?

PC (Steam with a GOG launcher) I was afraid to quit when I first posted but have had too since. I had to get some sleep. I have not re-entered the game at this moment. I'm going to and will let you know what happens.
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

I would like to thank you Draconifors for your prompt reply and "spot-on" suggestion to fix it. I didn't realize this game was just like my modem and just needed to be unhooked for a bit when it stops working. Things seem to be back to normal now and I am thankful. When I logged back on it was as if nothing ever happened.

Last edited:
Top Bottom