Lost saves

+
Hello, my ps5 had a warranty replacement because the video card was burned. Inside were the game saves which I have now lost, they are not even in the Cloud. I had come a long way with the game and had grown fond of the gaming experience. Can you help me get my saves back? Thank you!

Not sure because I'm not used to Playstation, but I'm afraid that if your saves are not in the console nor in the clouds, they're lost for good :(
Maybe a chance with the cross progression, if you linked your account on GOG (but only one manual and one auto-save, the very last created).

Not sure because I'm not used to Playstation, but I'm afraid that if your saves are not in the console nor in the clouds, they're lost for good :(
Maybe a chance with the cross progression, if you linked your account on GOG (but only one manual and one auto-save, the very last created).
I bought the game on the playstation 5, can GOG do anything?

I bought the game on the playstation 5, can GOG do anything?
When you played on your "previous" PS5 and if you linked your GOG account in the game menu (mainly to receive the rewards), the cross-progression feature was probably enabled (not sure it's enabled by default). If so, the last auto save and manual save were uploaded on GOG servers. Again, if so, if you link your GOG account on your "new" PS5, this two saves should appear in the save tab (with a little cloud icon).
But only if you linked your GOG account previously on your "previous" PS5...

So if you link your GOG account on your "new" PS5 and nothing appear in the save tab... There is nothing that you can do (nor anyone). Your saves are lost for good unfortunately.

Top Bottom