Making the game accessible for blind players

+
Making the game accessible for blind players

Hello,
I am a blind fan of The WItcher 3 and Gwent. As I've wrote on the polish forum I would like to help you make this gane accessible for us.
What is needed?
1. Speech support, the game is made using Unity, so you can achieve this through google TTS API
2. Extended keyboard shortcuts and cards descriptions
It could be arrows or moving between available cards and enter to put it and D for its description. Can it be made?
Regards,
N

Firstly I have absolutely no issues with this at all. My concern and thoughts though, is how would it be implimented, as most games do not offer a blind support, I would love it if they did, along with better deaf support. I do have quite a number of friends that have physical handicaps? (dont know if that term is used any longer but yeah). and they all use specialized periphrials (keyboards mice, and so on). good news for the blind though is give it time, if vr goes the way its heading you all may be able to see soon enough, granted it will be assisted, and a bunch of peoples will look like jordy from Star Trek how ever I pray I have the honor to be there for a friend or soemone when they are able to glance around a room for the first time.

Top Bottom