Mantis blade bugs among a list of others..

+
I just got the mantis blades and there bugged so badly that there constantly on screen even when I try to do the unarmed option they are there all the time and when I tried equipping a gun I grew 4 hands , plus the graphics have gotten worse since update doors will appear that arent actually there and ill have to back away an wait until the door dissappears, npc faces will turn into blocks, and if I play the game for a few hours my fans get louder and the game boots me an I get an error code ,the worst part is I live in the STICKS where we can't have REAL INTERNET so im stuck paying for sh#$ ball sprint service just to use there 100gb of hot spot plan which is a horrible thing but its better than nothing point is since I started with sprint iv not had to use up ALL of my HS for one games updates ever but since this "MASTERPIECES" release iv used up all my hotspot just with hmmm what the 4 updates so now even if yall do release an update that fixes this MANTIS BLADE GLITCH I won't be able to download it until next month ..ik ik we live in an age of "technology" but not all of us have the luxury of good or even crappy internet 😒 😤 like myself lol which leaves me and others using hotpspot ...not that anyone cares lol and im sure some A$$h@[e will say something smart about me living in the stone age but when ya got a family wife and kids and a child with autism locations with internet are the least of your worries he## i had to drive 36min 1way just to get the game and 36 min back my brakes are going out and my wife's mom stabbed one tire and the neighbor stabbed another lol (comp. Separate incidents) neighbor was over there neglected dog we took in for almost a year tried to find the owner an one day my oldest (which is our autistic child) let the dog lose on accident was cornered by the neighbor and belittled , yelled at an called a theif (cause ig she was there dog even though they never tried claiming her and no I wasnt home) long story short I confronted him over verbally assaulting an 11yr old special needs kid and his mother and tire got cut...smh point of this long story that nobody will care enough about to read lol is Iv went through alot leading up to getting this game and NOOW I get All this after paying 65bucks to get this just to goo through a whole lot more AND I AINT EVEN mentioned the HOUSE FIRE A MONTH AGO that put us out and destroyed Xmas so you can imagine how I feel when I cant even relax an enjoy my game js ...soo Thanks CYBERPUNK For letting me end the year exactly how its been ....S#/+

Top Bottom