Milva+Avallach:sage?

+
Eh... what exactly do you mean? Milva returning Avallac'h to hand, Avallac'h spawning a copy of Milva, or something else?

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
That combo would only work when the opponent only has Milva left in his deck without any other silver or gold cards. That's quite a fringe case. Not sure how to even fix that without nerfing the Sage into oblivion.

4RM3D;n9812721 said:
That combo would only work when the opponent only has Milva left in his deck without any other silver or gold cards. That's quite a fringe case. Not sure how to even fix that without nerfing the Sage into oblivion.

yeah... however you just can't allow infinite power undef any circumstances.

Probably something like “same card can only be copied once”

4RM3D;n9812721 said:

It seems pretty slim that this would actually happen in game. on top of what you stated sage would also have to be demoted for milva to return him to hand. It seems like too many things need to be just right for this to work. Is the OP actually seeing this combo played or are they just theory crafting and decided this needs to be nerfed as unlikely as it is to happen.

Unless there's something I'm missing I don't see it as a problem.

The combo has been played, I've seen the videos. That said, I don't think it is an issue since you pretty much need both sides to have specific decks for it to work. Meaning it's near impossible to happen unless a friend match.

Top Bottom