More bugs updated PC

+
1. Clipping thru seat.
2. " The Heist",always some graphical problem,changes. Might be floating,clipping.
3. People clipping into each other and the ground as well as vehicles clipping in the ground a lot.
4.Objects remaining on screen. eg electronic pad remaining when NPC walks away. Cigarettes remaining (when Judy throws hers
away it is still visible in 2 spots around her. etc
5.Objects randomly appearing. Cigarette in front of V's mirror in Apartment at several times. Cigarettes are constantly appearing in
mid air for no reason.
Vehicles randomly appearing and disappearing.
6.Vehicles randomly stopping(as mentioned elsewhere). Turning in front of you. Maybe shouldn't be using Russian driving examples. (I watch Youtube)
7.NPC's close to each other looking the same and wearing same clothes just stand's out too much(not a bug I know).
8. Not a bug but I like the Walmart clothing choices. Their is an NPC that wears a gold strap outfit with her butt exposed, is their a
way you can put that in so it can be purchased, thanks.(I think their is a chrome one as well in a club)
9. Around Rancho Coronado their is a few poles missing from under street signs and traffic walk signs.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
  • 2.png
    2.png
    989.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 4.png
    4.png
    851 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Top Bottom