Mortal Kombat X

+
Mortal Kombat X

Well I don't know if there are any fighter around here (probably Reptile thought :p)
Mortal Kombat X has been confirmed to be released next year, two trailers has been released.
Knowing how I love that licence, I'm pretty sure you can tell that I'm hyped like a teenage girl waiting for her first Justin Bieber's concert ♥
Everything has been drasticaly improved since last game, and the whole thing just look brutal and totaly enjoyable!
Plus, Mortal Kombat has a lot of cyberpunk nods here and there, so i'd say it deserve a lil place in here

Teaser:

Gameplay::

Last edited:
I suppose you mean characters like Sektor, Cyrax, Smoke or Jax with the cyberpunk nods, right?

Yes but not only, even the background of those characters, like the cybernetisation process by the lin-kuei klan (better handled in the original storyline thought), a ninja clan transforming his ninja in souless cyborg-assassins for the sole purpose of greed and power sounds pretty cyberpunkish IMO, plus some endings like Kano's one in MK9 have definitaly a cyberpunk tone.

It's not just a few character with cybernetics, but since MK3, some backgrounds events, some endings, etc... have a cyberpunk flavor, of course, turned into a ultra-violent-kung-fu-over-the-top way.

Even a crappy character as Hsu Hao has a cyber-heart implanted to maintain him alive (because kano ripped him off or something like this)

Last edited:
Top Bottom