Most epic match against a user named Nikwlaz (pics inside)

+
Most epic match against a user named Nikwlaz (pics inside)

Holy shit wish I could have recorded this match. I'm playing against this dude and we're tied in the first round and I decide to pass. Then I see the guy using a shit ton of cards while he already has the advantage and I'm like WTF. Suddenly he passes wins the round and in the second round out of the blue I have those reaver scouts one at 30 and one at 28 (no idea how he did it) and I'm again like WTF. Guy starts buffing like crazy and I can't believe my eyes. Then I start playing my strategy and use Geralt and suddenly he uses Phillpa and brings my Geralt to 1!!!! third WTF of the match, I didn't even know about that freaking card!!! Finally I'm able to beat him on the second round and end up with zero cards besides my leader. We ended up on a tie on the third and I was like WHAAAAAAAAAT????????

Dude if you're hear show yourself, you have some totally mind wrecking tricks down your sleeve, I worship you :respect:

Last edited:
That looks really awesome, despite the fact that he kinda blew his game by wasting all those cards in the first round =)

That looks really awesome, despite the fact that he kinda blew his game by wasting all those cards in the first round =)

But somehow he pulled some scheme where he ended up with two reaver scouts at 30 right off the bat on the second round. If I hadn't had a pretty good hand there's no way in hell I could have reached the ridiculous strength he had on the board. I guess he was counting on that and he must have been flabbergasted when he saw me winning the second round keeping my two An craite leader cards, he was lucky to tie because one of his medic cards remained on the board somehow at 15, he didn't get any useful card on the last round so we tied at 15.

This monsters player surely wasn't expecting this after I seemed to have only weak cards 8)8):thumbsup::thumbsup::smoke::smoke::laughing::laughing:

Btw somehow I leveled up after this, it said something about "new day" ???no idea, I got 100 ore too, overall I'm quite happy right now .

But somehow he pulled some scheme where he ended up with two reaver scouts at 30 right off the bat on the second round.

Most likely it was buffing one scout, then adding Adrenaline Rush before using the Foltest's ability (which will make a copy with all of the buffs, including Adrenaline Rush, so that both stay in play for the next round)

Sounds like an Epic match all right

Last edited:
But somehow he pulled some scheme where he ended up with two reaver scouts at 30 right off the bat on the second round./QUOTE]

Most likely it was buffing one scout, then adding Adrenaline Rush before using the Foltest's ability (which will make a copy with all of the buffs, including Adrenaline Rush, so that both stay in play for the next round)

Sounds like an Epic match all right

OHhhhh! there you go, you got it right man. Playing with human players can be really tricky, they really get around

Top Bottom