My idea's for the game.

+
My idea's for the game.

List of things I wish to be added.
> 1. Character creation : I would love to mould my character in any way possible, such as be a bad guy/girl (Adding red cyborg eyes) adding scars and so on.
I would love to do this I feel this will bring a very roleplay feel to the game. I would like it if there were many different race's.
> 2. HUD : I would love to have a shaking HUD just like on Crysis 2. I feel this makes the game very immersive and fun to play on.
I would like there to be not too much HUD because it makes the game feel like your doing a mission all the time.
> 3. The world : I would be very pleased with a back ally slum world just like the remake of Total-recall with bars shops many lights and poor beggars on the streets. (Add nightclubs, strip-clubs ect...)
I would also like it if the physics are very realistic. Also I would like it too become a lot like blade-runner with many place's to explore. (Not just a huge city maybe a huge wasteland outside like fallout)
> 4.The people : My idea is to add many race's exploring the world from all over the worlds regions. I think the people could maybe be good and bad. Stealing things from shops even if they get noticed or not. Maybe crimes that make you enter a different route to where you would like to go.
> 5.Vehicles : I think they should add trains taxi's to get you too place's.They should also add civilian vehicles too maybe you could hijack them?
> 6. Multiplayer: I have thought about this long and hard. (2 hours) multi-player should be disabled - Reason for this I feel it will turn into one of them games that are free to play on steam or into a MMO or Run around shot em up like call of duty/World of Warcraft.
> 7.Soundtrack : A techno/Electro/Dubstep tune into the background.
> 8.Player. I think you should be able to park-our across buildings and escape from the attackers. I think you should be a Cyborg just like the trailer being the main focus on the trailer.
Please use these idea's I feel that using some of these will make this game one of the most anticipated action packed Roleplay game of the decade.

Top Bottom