What's the max number for perk points that you can get when you get 60 & have the expansion Phantom Liberty?

+
I'm trying to figure out how many perk points does a player get when they hit 60 & have phantom liberty ? This is the screenshot that shows how many i have for the perk points. there is nothing on my map for gigs or anything except for a broken gig called Getting warmer but even that gig is broken because it won't let me track it or untrack it or anything. so i'm trying to figure this out. Can somebody help me out & let me know if 76 is the right perk points i have or do i need more ?

Attachments

• perk points.jpg
    perk points.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 107
Character planner shows a max of 80 but according to threads on reddit, some folks have ended up with a few more points since patch 2.0.
Plan for 80, hope to get lucky and end up with a few more I guess.
I personally have 81 in my current build and have no idea how I got that extra one.

Character planner shows a max of 80 but according to threads on reddit, some folks have ended up with a few more points since patch 2.0.
Plan for 80, hope to get lucky and end up with a few more I guess.
I personally have 81 in my current build and have no idea how I got that extra one.
Did you buy one from the junk merchants in the Stadium bazaar? I keep checking, but it seems like they only ever have the one for sale.

Top Bottom