Neon rims for bikes in 1.5 (resolved)

+
View attachment 11282743
This is my game's visual presentation, everything in 'low' or very much downscaled and still I'm having quite some problems whenever I accelerate too fast with a car or bike.
I know part of it is that my laptop is 5 years old by now and I've stuffed it with much junk and ver time its bound to have degraded itself with errors and shit.
But I still think the look of the game is good, however I have much issues with performance. As soon as I remain longer in 1 location performance picks up and is quite okay, its me getting through the city fast that acts like a chokehold on my device.
Before this latest update/patch, my game was looking pretty good even with my low end card. These are gicky.

photomode_16022022_180853.pngphotomode_17022022_091741.png

Before this latest update/patch, my game was looking pretty good even with my low end card. These are gicky.

View attachment 11282758View attachment 11282761
I'll hop inside my Black Cali and run a bit around town, trying to shot some images in the latest state of my game. The lefthand image doesn't strike me as overly bad, but the rightside one I'm not sure if it really better on my end

So maybe I'm getting truly tonedeaf to graphics, or ...
Back in a flash (sort off)

Back on topic (kinda) I don't know how to change rims on my bikes. I checked all the bound keys, E just honks, CTRL just changes the dimming/lighting of the headlights. Reset the bound settings to Default and still nothing. Lot of people not having many (if any) issues with graphical stuff I'm noticing.

I'll hop inside my Black Cali and run a bit around town,
@TigerOnCatnip, 2 are via Photomode, and the other from directly ingame (speedometer shows wether I was driving or standing still)
Btw, does the game place the screenshot in a different location now? Or is it still ".../My Images/Cyberpunk 2077/" Because for me they no longer get psted there. Maybe I indeed broke photomode?

On the topic: I also had a question, which bikes al include those neon rims? only the bike that you get steal in the world?
Post automatically merged:

nevermind, I got my answer, The Scorpion bike also has them, and indeed the default control seem to be CTRL
Photo_Apollo1n.png

Attachments

• Photo1.png
    Photo1.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 32
  • Photo2.png
    Photo2.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 35
  • Photo3.png
    Photo3.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 33
  • Photo4.png
    Photo4.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 29
  • Photo5.png
    Photo5.png
    3 MB · Views: 33
  • Photo6.png
    Photo6.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:
@TigerOnCatnip, 2 are via Photomode, and the other from directly ingame (speedometer shows wether I was driving or standing still)
Btw, does the game place the screenshot in a different location now? Or is it still ".../My Images/Cyberpunk 2077/" Because for me they no longer get psted there. Maybe I indeed broke photomode?

On the topic: I also had a question, which bikes al include those neon rims? only the bike that you get steal in the world?
Post automatically merged:

nevermind, I got my answer, The Scorpion bike also has them, and indeed the default control seem to be CTRLView attachment 11282887
My images still get posted in the same folder so all is well there. I posted more info in my thread 'Perpetual Low Graphic Setting?'

Something happening with my game and it is not a very pleasant experience at the moment lol. :)

I had the rims for the Kusanagi(?) I believe. The mod version from sweet Halvkyrie on nexusmods.

And this is my game now after reinstalling twice. Both clean installs. It's really bad.
photomode_17022022_141744.png

Hi All,
I check everything and nothing....
Than realized my GOG client was not updated. After update (2.0.46 beta 16.02.2022) neon ring works - under left CRTL.
So maybe it was that? I have no idea.
It works now :)
I am happy.

it's E for me but I do wish we could change the color or have the lights stay on when the bike is parked. Hopefully they continue to improve this as we get more updates. I don't expect major customizations like I see some people asking for, this isn't Forza but the neon rims on the bikes should be doable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom