NEVER FADE AWAY ROGUE DIALOGUE BUG

+
I reach the point where you meet rogue and santiago and i experience a bug where from that point on randomly a dialogue from rogue will play of her saying "what do you want" or "pick it up, ok" nothing has seemed to get rid of it even reinstalled and loaded a save well prior to the mission if anyone else has experienced this please help, also i am playing on PC

Last edited:
I reach the point where you meet rogue and santiago and i experience a bug where from that point on randomly a dialogue from rogue will play of her saying "what do you want" or "pick it up, ok" nothing has seemed to get rid of it even reinstalled and loaded a save well prior to the mission if anyone else has experienced this please help, also i am playing on PC
Yeah t happens on Xbox too. I was just looking for a bypass for the bug. And yes, it continues after the flashback and even happens during “the Alt” scene; completely ruining the moment...
It stops after the next few dialogue options post Alt scene but, still something to be looked into so the scene isn’t ruined for others.

Last edited:
Top Bottom