New forum game!

+
tenor.gif

When you accidently click reject duel instead of accept
Post automatically merged:

Wow, been doing all of this on mobile till now and thought it went two at a time. So been choosing what to do that way. Lmao. The animation play out is also clear how it works now. God it makes so much more sense.

Last edited:
how does this work im so confused
bro it took me a second to figure it out as well. your name is in the top right corner of the page. click on it and then go to view your profile and then go to game and make your selections. to challenge someone click on their name and go to the section on their profile that says game.

Just curious, how much xp on average are y'all getting per fight?
i havn't been counting but it always felt like i got more drawing with someone but less eddies

im mostly draws and im sitting at 8th on the leader board only a few slots (albiet still a few thousand exp) away from you

i havn't been counting but it always felt like i got more drawing with someone but less eddies

im mostly draws and im sitting at 8th on the leader board only a few slots (albiet still a few thousand exp) away from you

I think it's more on both for defeating someone, about 3-400ish eddies and maybe somewhere around 350. Draws seem to be about half and it felt like I got some monetary reward for ranking up, but I haven't been paying too much attention on the exact numbers until recently. I'm averaging around 300 xp a fight (simply dividing xp by fights, or "incidents").
Post automatically merged:

@Stealthmean I also think you're worth more the higher you go on the ladder, or swinging too far down nets you less, whether it's calculated by rank or relative cost of equipment.

Last edited:
Top Bottom