New Player Question About Scoia'tael Decks

+
New Player Question About Scoia'tael Decks

Greetings! I have never played Gwent, but love cardgames so I've been checking it out and it looks amazing. Anyways, after the closed beta in TES Legends where everybody came to know me as the dwemer activist (don't ask), I was wondering how viable an all Dwarf deck with Scoia'tael would be? I was looking through stuff on this site - http://gwentify.com/card-category/faction/scoiatael/ and found quite a few.

I don't know the lore behind the Witcher games, but I'm assuming by the looks of things that the Scoia'tael are like a band of dwarven/elvish rebels. I found two cards that directly benefit dwarves in Scoia'tael, and I'm really hoping there'll be more. Here they are.

View attachment 79130

They each look like they'd benefit an all-dwarf playstyle rather well, and cards like Yarpen Zigrin, Dwarven Skirmisher, and Sheldon Skaggs(with Mahakaman Guard) all look like really fun cards.

Also, Brouver, who I'm assuming is one of the 'hero' like cards, looks like a fun guy.

Attachments

• Untitled11.jpg
    Untitled11.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 85
i feel right now with the cards we have it's a sub theme but the deck built around them might be a bit tough but i have played very little on the new scoia'teal they just seem to have a lot of elfs so it's hard to say.
[h=2][/h]

Top Bottom