NittanyLionRoar Youtube Channel (Tips, Advice, & Guides)

+
Hey everyone! I want to invite you to my YouTube channel where I provide a lot of community content. I cover a number of things to help players who are stuck at any part of the game or who want to take their game to the next level. I try to give all the details but keep the videos very concise because I know you're not watching it to see me yap...you probably want to get back to your game quickly. Subscribe and enjoy! Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4uy-r-rDbit8mhqgZPDRXw

One of the first Cyberpunk videos I made is a hacking tutorial. I found the in-game hacking tutorial to be lacking so I made my own video. It's a super easy process, but it might not be obvious to some at first glance. Plus, I found a way to get even more loot out of it! Here's how...

Last edited:
I also want to add that if none of the code sequences show up in the first bar, that's okay, you can click the column that has the next sequence in the code down the vertical list and that second sequence will start the code. I hope that makes sense.

Hey everyone! I am doing a stealth/intelligence build that doesn't focus on the body skills and brawling perks, so I was having trouble with the Kabuki Twins. Well, I found an easy way to beat them, so if you need some help, I made a video to show you how!

Hmmm I knocked these guys out in like 10 secs with rapid light hits in the prologue with zero perks in brawling, was actually surprised how easily they went down :shrug:

Hey everyone! I am doing a stealth/intelligence build that doesn't focus on the body skills and brawling perks, so I was having trouble with the Kabuki Twins. Well, I found an easy way to beat them, so if you need some help, I made a video to show you how!

I wonder if this still works on vHard? Though it's not that hard on vHard just use strong attacks and counters.

-tv

Forum regular
Good guide if your not into cyberware (or don't have the eddies for it). Not cheap early on, but if you are taking your time before the fight buy Gorilla Arms cyberware.

Since I learned my lesson a few times on Very Hard, so I did some gigs and saved up for it (before even meeting Dex)...and I probably just punched twice. :ROFLMAO:

However, since I have no points into brawling or athletics, I will safely say-- the other fights later on won't be as easy even with cyberware. Counters and blocks are godsends if no points into melee...meaning you really can't mess up.

I put together an overpowered Stealth Netrunner Assassin build...and you can put it together relatively early in the game! It's excellent and feels so good to use. If you're also someone who is interested in sneaking around Night City, hacking into enemies, killing them, and stealing stuff without ever being detected, check out my quick guide:

Last edited:
Previously, I showed how to build a really overpowered Stealth Netrunner Assassin character and as a follow-up, I created an extended gameplay video so you can see its full capability. If you're also someone who's interested in sneaking around and hacking into enemies to kill them before they ever realize you're there, check this out:

Last edited:
I put together a little guide about how to kill enemies that are much stronger than you if you want to try and get ahead quickly in Cyberpunk 2077. This is based off of my Stealth Netrunner Assassin build.

Last edited:
Just in case anyone is having trouble getting up to Dirty Fred's stash, here's how you do it...

Last edited:
I started the game as a Nomad and I wanted to deck my character out thematically. I put a quick guide together for you if you also want to go for the badass Mad Max look...and don't want to wait for the late game for all the good stuff! All of the armor is totally free if you know where to look, and here's where to look:

Last edited:
I made a quick guide for anyone who wants to take out Cyberpsychos the easy way...and to make sure it's a non-lethal take-down, like it's supposed to be. Happy hunting!

Last edited:
Top Bottom