no one is perfect

+
Hey people, I've just got to say all this flack and negative stuff is starting to work on my nerves.:mad: Let me give you a quick history on other developers that REALLY need to shape up. Aliens colonial marines was like a kick in the groin, I am a Alien die hard fan and gearbox software F......ED it up. constant online bull....t with Ubisoft's ghost recons breakpoint ,Division 1 and 2 all flops ,Anthem a major flop, I am not even going to start on fallout 76 after all the patches its still a flop. diablo 3 blizzard was like a dam streaming video, and they didn't get hacked so what's there excuse? Let the developers finish their work, at least give them a reasonable chance. All of us must certainly have other games we can play in the meantime . Me ,you guys and the developers are not perfect. You better start seeing the forest for the trees. CDPR team ,keep safe, keep focus and good luck.
PS. Catapults are angry spoons ,.....change my mind if you can (y)

Whataboutism.

Absolutely pointless. What does all of that have to do with CD project RED or cyberpunk? There's no denying the fact that not only did CD project RED underdeliver, they acted really shady in regards to the console version *REVIEW* embargo.

-Edit- Just to be clear, I think a polished cyberpunk game is a great game - story and overall feel of the environment is remarkable. Sadly, even for the PC version, we're not there yet.

Last edited:

mbrto

Forum regular
there is legitimate criticism about the game and how they handled reviews. but most of it is overblown.
i love cp2077 as it is, have 560 hours on steam and there are no game breaking issues.
i think it is a piece of art
Post automatically merged:

jason hightower the voice actor of jackie welles makes a great point about this around 48:15

Last edited:
It's a game forum. Negativity and flak is pretty much par for the course.
*looks over at the destiny 2 forums, nods head
:)

mbrto

Forum regular
for context: he explains earlier that he has dabbled in animation and programming, so he apprechiates how much work it takes to get that huge effect
32:10

sorry, wrong timestamp
this is the one im talking about: 23:10

Last edited:
for context: he explains earlier that he has dabbled in animation and programming, so he apprechiates how much work it takes to get that huge effect
32:10

sorry, wrong timestamp
this is the one im talking about: 23:10

AND for a while he taught PRE MED!!!! :p

Shall we talk about Valheim, which despite being in early access has a very good chance to make more sales than CP77 eventually?

Not everything is a flop. Far from it.

Last edited:
I started with my computer life with a ZX81 with its touch sensitive keyboard and 1kb of ram it was amazing it ran anything
I then got a Commodore 64 then the amigas then into the pc world.

I have also had xbox 1 and ps4,as you can imagine I have played a lot of games.

Cyberpunk for me is my favourite of them all it is perfect and imperfect at the same time never before have i used photomode as much in a game or bashing f1 to get a screenshot.Never before have i just slow walked around for hours in a game just looking around.I even joined this forum .

I have played the game since release every day and am still loving every minute still having lol moments .

The game for me is amazing and thankyou CDPR game of the century for me as it was as it is and as it will be.

Hey people, I've just got to say all this flack and negative stuff is starting to work on my nerves.:mad: Let me give you a quick history on other developers that REALLY need to shape up. Aliens colonial marines was like a kick in the groin, I am a Alien die hard fan and gearbox software F......ED it up. constant online bull....t with Ubisoft's ghost recons breakpoint ,Division 1 and 2 all flops ,Anthem a major flop, I am not even going to start on fallout 76 after all the patches its still a flop. diablo 3 blizzard was like a dam streaming video, and they didn't get hacked so what's there excuse? Let the developers finish their work, at least give them a reasonable chance. All of us must certainly have other games we can play in the meantime . Me ,you guys and the developers are not perfect. You better start seeing the forest for the trees. CDPR team ,keep safe, keep focus and good luck.
PS. Catapults are angry spoons ,.....change my mind if you can (y)
Cool story, choom.

Whataboutism.

Absolutely pointless. What does all of that have to do with CD project RED or cyberpunk? There's no denying the fact that not only did CD project RED underdeliver, they acted really shady in regards to the console version *REVIEW* embargo.

-Edit- Just to be clear, I think a polished cyberpunk game is a great game - story and overall feel of the environment is remarkable. Sadly, even for the PC version, we're not there yet.
I concur.

That is what the forum is for, negative comments are to be expected, although being honest it is true that they are being very aggressive with CDPR and I do not see the point or that we will have a better experience in the gameplay if people keep attacking them that way. Instead of criticism and constructive suggestions we have constant comments like that obnoxious phrase that the game will never improve. Calm your nerves and relax your bad mood a bit and wait for things to improve there is no other choice. Trying to attack the game and the company won't make a difference if we want changes.

Top Bottom