Now playing [music]

+
when I heard this beautiful song {obviously in Swahili} I was stunned. I just said; Wow!
notice; Hello to all locals or originally from Africa {particularly East Africa}

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Very cool (y)
Do not go ask me why, but it made me think of a film soundtrack... but impossible to remember the title of the music or the film... After a good while of search, I found it... damn goldfish memory :(
I have always really liked Lux Aeterna. :) I think the first time I heard it was when I saw the movie Requiem for a Dream back in the day... must have been at least 15 years ago that I saw the movie.

And if I am not mistaken, both this song, and the rest of the soundtrack that it comes from, was specifically made for the movie.

I don't know why, but to me it always felt strange that a movie like that got an entire soundtrack worth of new music made for it, and that it was this specific kind of music as well. Normally I think I would expect a soundtrack to a movie like this be full of premade, well known, popular music from well-known musical artists and bands that would be purposely picked to reflect what happens in the movie a lot... be it metal, punk, rock, pop, etc.

So the fact that this movie got an entire soundtrack worth of this kind of music specifically made for this movie, stands out to me. Normally I would expect some kind of big blockbuster movie type of thing, like a Lord of the Rings, or a Pirates of the Caribbean, or a Gladiator type of movie, to be the kind of movie that get's soundtracks like this.... not a movie like Requiem for a Dream. XD
Post automatically merged:

How about some "heretical" music... the Imperium of Man will not be pleased... XD

"Warhammer 40,000 Mechanicus OST - Children of the Omnissiah"

Last edited:
I don't know why, but to me it always felt strange that a movie like that got an entire soundtrack worth of new music made for it, and that it was this specific kind of music as well. Normally I think I would expect a soundtrack to a movie like this be full of premade, well known, popular music from well-known musical artists and bands that would be purposely picked to reflect what happens in the movie a lot... be it metal, punk, rock, pop, etc.
And then you get a whole movie made to suit the soundtrack like Tron :D.

What's actually playing atm...

Top Bottom