Okay I will start again about my Gwent-worthy collection

+
Okay I will start again about my Gwent-worthy collection

I feel like no one is actually going through books and games (especially books) to find all the Gwent-worthy characters, and I feel like I can do the job for them, just collecting characters and post them here, and maybe with some ability suggestion.

1.I will go through all the books (including season of storms) and games (123)

2.Only those appeared and/or Gwent-worthy will be included. For example, that female merchant Vera, though appeared, won't be included.

3.For monster/people with names but not that important (for example many blue stripes' name appeared, but they are just normal members), I will record their type and name (For example, Blue Stripes: Thirteen, but not necessaily have different stat with other blue stripes)

4.Card deck will be separated to Monster, Northern Realms, Empire, Non-humans, Neutral Realms(including Skellige,Novigrad and Kovir) and Neutral

5.This is still a suggestion-based post, feel free to reply here.

6. I'd like to help CDPR in building this game (if there are internships available pls let me know , for real) XDDD

---------- Updated at 04:24 PM ----------

I am a CS major student so I am trying to write a program to save my data... that might take a while, pls wait

Great stuff. I'm always open for card additions and like I said in other threads I love the idea of the game growing and CDPR adding new faction deck and cards down the line.

Top Bottom