One hit death in Never Fade Away mission

+
I have same problem as other people for example in this specific post:

But I use gog, not steam so I totally don't how to deal with it. Anybody help?
Please..

Upvote 1
Well, you can do the same thing with a GOG game, just instead of verifying the integrity of the game cache you need to do this:
1620830518280.png

(I know that isn't Cyberpunk, but I don't have the game so used a different one to show the exact place where the feature is.)

Upvote 1
Are you using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past?

Often times, problems like this can arise if players modify the damage systems in some way. Or, even more particularly, if such a mod is installed and later removed. If the verify/repair doesn't work, try putting that mod back in.

If you have not used mods...nevermind. :D

Upvote 0
Well, you can do the same thing with a GOG game, just instead of verifying the integrity of the game cache you need to do this:

(I know that isn't Cyberpunk, but I don't have the game so used a different one to show the exact place where the feature is.)
Tbh, i had tried this. Nothing changed.
Are you using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past?

Often times, problems like this can arise if players modify the damage systems in some way. Or, even more particularly, if such a mod is installed and later removed. If the verify/repair doesn't work, try putting that mod back in.

If you have not used mods...nevermind. :D
I used trainer before to check something, but it didn't use damage of enemies. I even tried godmode from same one, nothing changed. No further changes I made.

Top Bottom