Oops, I did it again (not a Free Britney post).

+
What I did again was restart the game, this time I'm playing as a male V and have already noticed dialog choices. I have a couple of questions for the forums: 1) Does choosing the easiest difficulty affect the skill choices? 2) How high can I level without going into the "Heist" mission? Basically, just doing everything there is do in Watson. I have noticed that completing main story missions helps you get levels faster, I'm just curious how high a level I can get to here. 3) Is there a point where you just can't get anymore experience? Meaning, you can't max out the stats. My understanding of the Tabla Rosa (sp?) is that doesn't reset perks. If you need to be able to craft certain weapons to get them on the Stash Wall, is there a way to get those perks in crafting? I know there are a lot of people who feel 'gyped' by this game, I am not one of them. I keep finding things I didn't know about or missed, so I start over. Okay, I just thought of another question 4) Is it possible to do everything in the food factory or is it you get one path or the other? Meaning, finding Brick, uncovering the mole, keeping the Militech Credits and not having to kill Dum Dum because I kinda like the guy.

You can get to lvl 30 before doing heist. Tabla Rosa does reset perks, gives you the perk points back setting all picked perks to zero. Dealing with the Flathead deal, you pick one ending route and who your fighting in the building. Outside of that you can do everything as if nothing matters. Difficulty setting as no impact on skill choices. In fact raising as many skills as you can and finding all the hidden bonus perk point datashards you will end up with more perk points than you can spend.

Funny I'm now in my second play with a male V and a "tought guy" path (first was a female V, bitchy and sneaky type)

I'm going to answer from my experience playing:

1) Does choosing the easiest difficulty affect the skill choices?

The difficult level affects combat. Enemys will be dumb or fumbling around (or kill you with one shot)

2) How high can I level without going into the "Heist" mission?

I can't say the exact level number. In my main play I did all Regina's missions before "The Heist". The game dosen't allow you to go beyond (other areas the thugs are impossible to grab or kill you in a few shots - you are unexperienced- )

3) Is there a point where you just can't get anymore experience? Max level is 50 (level and street cred)

4) Is it possible to do everything in the food factory or is it you get one path or the other? No. You have to choose: pay or not pay; leave brick alive or not. This will unveil the history in different ways.

And about crafting: in this second play I have also chosen the "craft path". The main problem are the components (legendary ones) You have to spend the points until 20 to be able to craft legendary items. This make the other stats will be very low. You'll have to think very well the weapons you upgrade to legendary.

Finally, tabula rasa, I haven't used it, so I can't help.

And about crafting: in this second play I have also chosen the "craft path". The main problem are the components (legendary ones) You have to spend the points until 20 to be able to craft legendary items. This make the other stats will be very low. You'll have to think very well the weapons you upgrade to legendary.
lvl 18 for leg crafting.

Top Bottom