Option to disable switching to fists/arms please.

+
I think the feature was introduced in the new patch.

This introduces a major annoyance with my playstyle as I only play with one katana and one throwing knife and nothing on the third weapon slot.

I constantly switch between them mid-combat and having fists be in the rotation is very annoying. I don't even have any arms cyberware installed, it just switches me to normal fists.

This feature was not introduced in the new patch. When Cyber Arms of any sort are installed, they add a 4th weapon to the rotation when switching, This has been a feature since launch, if no Cyberware is installed it should not automatically switch to fists except in certain specific situations (boxing matches for example). IF you have no Cyberware and it still has fists as a 4th "Weapon" when switching that is a bug.

What this patch did was fix a bug, where Cyberware was missing from the rotation. that bug was introduced in 2.0 and fixed in 2.1.

I think a toggle for that would be good considering some of the new perks they added with 2.0, But since we're only getting small updates no more major updates moving forward I don't think they'll be adding that. However it would be cool if I'm wrong.

This feature was not introduced in the new patch. When Cyber Arms of any sort are installed, they add a 4th weapon to the rotation when switching, This has been a feature since launch, if no Cyberware is installed it should not automatically switch to fists except in certain specific situations (boxing matches for example). IF you have no Cyberware and it still has fists as a 4th "Weapon" when switching that is a bug.

What this patch did was fix a bug, where Cyberware was missing from the rotation. that bug was introduced in 2.0 and fixed in 2.1.

I think a toggle for that would be good considering some of the new perks they added with 2.0, But since we're only getting small updates no more major updates moving forward I don't think they'll be adding that. However it would be cool if I'm wrong.

I see. Then there's a bug then as I don't have any arm cyberwares installed and it's still switching to my fists.

Top Bottom