"Optional" Objectives bugged on many Quest for multiple Patches

+
The optional objectives of a lot of missions are bugged. Not sure if it happened already in 1.3, but they def worked in the freshly released game and are consistently broken now in all the follow patches.
These are just a few examples from the top of my head:

Talking about a Revolution: if u decide to sleep on Judys couch at the end, she leaves u a message on the next morning telling u about breakfast. Eating and drinking these marked items either with direct pickup or from inventory does NOT finish the optional objective.

With a little help of my friends: once u reach the train station u get the optional objective to talk to the nomads before helping Panam to get into the tower. This objective never gets ticked off even after talking to everyone and doesnt trigger the small follow up conversation with Panam about having helped the boys to turn on the lights.

Some other small bugs which are in the game. This one is part of the game since release: When putting Skippy on the Stash wall the texture of the 3 magazines of it are always a solid black. (as if the texture for them is missing).

Ebunike: Grayons aggro range is way to high between him and Rogue getting into combat, preventing the exploration of the dead woman in the shower and the audio recordings which both hold some nice informations about Smasher. This one was introduced in either 1.4 or 1.5.

Guest 4670038

The optional objectives of a lot of missions are bugged. Not sure if it happened already in 1.3, but they def worked in the freshly released game and are consistently broken now in all the follow patches.
These are just a few examples from the top of my head:

Talking about a Revolution: if u decide to sleep on Judys couch at the end, she leaves u a message on the next morning telling u about breakfast. Eating and drinking these marked items either with direct pickup or from inventory does NOT finish the optional objective.

With a little help of my friends: once u reach the train station u get the optional objective to talk to the nomads before helping Panam to get into the tower. This objective never gets ticked off even after talking to everyone and doesnt trigger the small follow up conversation with Panam about having helped the boys to turn on the lights.

Some other small bugs which are in the game. This one is part of the game since release: When putting Skippy on the Stash wall the texture of the 3 magazines of it are always a solid black. (as if the texture for them is missing).

Ebunike: Grayons aggro range is way to high between him and Rogue getting into combat, preventing the exploration of the dead woman in the shower and the audio recordings which both hold some nice informations about Smasher. This one was introduced in either 1.4 or 1.5.
Yeah, I noticed the one about the Ebunike too.

To add to this:
A lot of animation bugs too: like V literally never puts on the Braindance thingi correctly, its often to far away from the face (main quest pre heist is a good example, in judys car and so on) or its to far away from the face and u see these round sensor things which are supposed to be on the forehead not in front of the face. (monk missions, river missions)

Theres also something odd going on with the shadow of V when u have a weapon equipped. When ur running around there is like a second piece of arms added to the shadow which isnt there when u dont have any weapon equipped.

I think this is a bit which annoys me most right now. Quests like in Ebunike but also with Blue Moon are very bugged - Pawel Sasko who played them on twitch was a bit suprised about that and not happy which made me wonder how many people are actually still testing it. Its nothing game breaking, but sometimes those small things like NPC being teleported 200 meters away are most annoying that a bug which makes you restart a game.

Theres also something odd going on with the shadow of V when u have a weapon equipped. When ur running around there is like a second piece of arms added to the shadow which isnt there when u dont have any weapon equipped.
You mean something like this?

Because I thought they fixed this. I used to have it back when I started playing with 1.6 Edgerunners update in September 2022 and found out it was caused by blue rarity arm cyberware, but haven't been experiencing it since the 1.61 update. Even tried reproducing it several times since then as I was surprised to see it gone.

You mean something like this?

Because I thought they fixed this. I used to have it back when I started playing with 1.6 Edgerunners update in September 2022 and found out it was caused by blue rarity arm cyberware, but haven't been experiencing it since the 1.61 update. Even tried reproducing it several times since then as I was surprised to see it gone.

Yeah, thats back in the game now and i have Legendary Gorilla arms on. Its not as bad as in ur video, but def noticeable.

Top Bottom