Panam / Judy quest line Bugged +more

+
Hi,i have 115 hours in game on very high diff.
I start play Panam line but quest is bugged when i need speak with nomads at trainyard but i cant.
We inc to trainyard i move out from Panam vehicle ,Panam stay and wait and i cant speak with her and discuss plan
Cant progress this line:( i test load early save move to trainyard with my car but same problem.
Same problem with Judy line q when i speak with Judy at lake and judy say me help me or no i cant answer i havent any choice
and cant speak with her and again i cant progress :( VERY bad game breaking buggs
+ i have 3 sides jobs what i cant complet 1x i cant pick up reward from box ,1x In club Emphaty i cant go in and club is total empty
1x I cant answer in text message after kill Cyberpsycho.
And super is after i complet main line and go back to NC i lost all blue activity criminal report ,attack in progress ,all this actvity is away and
on map i see only job to buy cars and bugged quests :( + after complet main line i DONT Take any rewards my inventory is empty in house nothing
and at reapers same ZERO reward. i complet johny +rogue ,arasaka, secret end,and bullet to head and i havent any reward :(

Attachments

• 20210119215041_1.jpg
    20210119215041_1.jpg
    557.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 20210119212432_1.jpg
    20210119212432_1.jpg
    402.2 KB · Views: 48
Top Bottom