Parts of 203X I am going to keep in 2020

+
Parts of 203X I am going to keep in 2020

Obviously this was a bad idea. I wanted to bounce ideas off of folks but it is apparent that won't work. So I am officially retracting this thread. I'd delete it completely if there was a way to do so.

Allen

We'll get you for this....

Wisdom. Get the rotary saw. I have the chicken. Where is the mazola oil and the newspaper?

Justice must be done!

Allen... you were warned.... but oh well... were are all family here...

Let's go fishing....

I'm the one in the front. Wisdom is driving, ( of course). But..but..WHERE'S ALLEN? OH NO. HE'S FALLEN OVERBOARD. ATTACHED TO SOME HOOKS MAYBE. IN SHARK-INFESTED WATERS.

What a pity.

he likes something from V3?!?!?!?!

i say we pull over and find ourselves a corn field ;)

...and let the others know the price of such herracy!

Oh lord. Okay people, V.3 had some wonky Bits, but some ideas weren't bad at all.

The Agent: the updated Cellular phone entertainment system was a natural extension of all the things that Cellphones do now

The Living City: given this gave a more transitory, or Trans-metropolitan, feel to the game, it wasn't that bad.

there were some by's of the Alt Tech which were interesting, some which weren't. I had my own Atl-cults off in varaious sections of the city.

V.3 was a tool kit for my when I ran things. no more. no less

if the flames doth consume ye, then thou art innocent. if they burn you not, then a witch ye be. art thou a fool as well?

The Agent was just singular good thing in v3. 1/3 of the book was a copypaste from 2020 fo christsakes! :)
Living city? come on. Altcults? Nu Metal? This was supposed to be "Cyberpunk" not "Eclipse Phase" :)

Top Bottom