Im new to PC gaming - please help

+
I would suggest going to newegg.com and using their Ai driven pc builder. I just did based on what you posted, with the exception of the gpu and it gave me 3 options 1487.92, 1603.05, 1315.06 in dollars. Prices are for a complete system you can just exclude the items you really don't need.

Get a new one to be safe. The recommended for a 7900xt is 750w and make sure its a good brand and with a gold or above rating preferebly..

Ive been sceptical about the cpu requirements they posted so a 7700x might be enough but we wont know untill release.
I sincerely hope not. I would want to experience PL in high quality, but i would be really fortunant just to play the play at all with new incoming requirements.

I will add a PSU as everyone politely suggested. I will play it safe and see if I can fit in a 850W psu.
You’ll definitely need a stronger PSU. I suggest anything above 700W.

Your mainboard is a little overkill, personally I’d grab an A620 and use that spare money for the x3d version of that CPU or for the PSU, perhaps the XTX version of your GPU, if the budget fits.

In case of a stronger CPU/GPU you’d probably need to upgrade to a 750W PSU.

Overall solid rig, however I strongly doubt PL will be that CPU hungry. Don’t take my word for granted, things might be exactly as CDPR told us. I’d wait out the release, see how it performs and decide what to buy then.
While I would looove to have the XTX and I propably could fit it in my current budget if I sacrifice other components. The problem I have is that this game seems to be more CPU hungry, so i would rather err on the side of caution.
I would suggest going to newegg.com and using their Ai driven pc builder. I just did based on what you posted, with the exception of the gpu and it gave me 3 options 1487.92, 1603.05, 1315.06 in dollars. Prices are for a complete system you can just exclude the items you really don't need.
Thank you! I willd go have a look and see the suggest lists. Although I am happy with the current AMD build ^

Top Bottom