Patch 1.2 — list of changes

+
Fixed an issue where Coin Operated Boy could get blocked if player didn't talk to Brendan immediately after seeing his conversation with a girl.

Yea i still cant talk to brendan just an non interact-able ! above his head

ya1

Forum regular
Great work, but unfortunately I don't see the changes I actually wanted, which are fixes for attributes, perks and stats. Technical ability doesn't give 5% armor per point like it's supposed to. Reflexes doesn't give 1% evasion per point. Perks that give evasion don't increase evasion, at least not on the stat screen. There are other perks that reportedly don't work, though I can't myself verify. Mods don't stack, though maybe that's intended to prevent becoming overpowered, but I think something should be implemented to prevent multiple of the same mod from being used if that's the case. Bug fixes are great and all, but the RPG elements need some love too.

This, this and furthermore this.

On the margin, it's not 100% clear if it's the bonuses to evasion that don't work or is it evasion itself that's a completely fake stat. It comes down to the same thing so it's the question of dev integrity more than anything but still... neither is acceptable.

CDPR has never been known for treating rpg mechanics seriously. W3 had many such blunders as well. But it's different times now. And CP's blunders are much more serious.

Also, I completely don't get it how they spend workhours on making V go to sleep at the right angle and correcting the shape of Kerry's bathrobe but the final boss is still almost one-shottable on the hardest difficulty.

I am not a naysayer, the patch fixed a lot, but also broke other things.
The whole System Reset thing not working on Cyberpsycos anymore is a big one. There was one that it did not work one, but now not working on any seems a bit off. That is the whole point of making an OP hack is for someone like all of my V that I never touch guns or reflexes, it stay at 3.
Also the fixing the buyback price of the painting. It means that after all the quests are done, we have no way to get money in the game and it means I have no reason to explore after the ending.
Also the removed the ability to duplicate items then removing item components from venders, exactly how do we get item components? Spend all our money one legendary weapons to break down for components?
That being said I do apricate the effort to get bugs fixed, however just the few things I mentioned here may be enough to pull me out of the game after almost 600 hours of gameplay.

"Fixed additional contexts where Jackie could be missing from in front of All Foods factory during The Pickup."
This is still a problem and has not been fixed.

Yes i have mods, not sure how i can disable them?

It's always great, if someone uses something, where he / she has no clue of, how it exactly works and then expects someone else to fix it !

Beside that, it's also smart to ask here and not over at nexus !

Reading the whole patch notes, is where it starts !

What's the logic behind this change? You've now completely screwed the cyberpsycho quest line for people playing as netrunners with low gun skills. System Reset seems designed for use against cyberpsychos given the whole non-lethal part of those quests, why on earth would you make them immune?

almost all netrunning skills are non lethal. A fully specced netrunner would have no problem defeating a cyber psycho with short circuit and synapse burnout. its probably easier than many other classes, considering you can blind them, panic them etc.

Really wish they wouldn't have fixed the glitch on selling the paintings, now I've sold them for 20k and cant get them back unless I spend 9k per painting ><

Finally I can pickup what appears to be an ashtray that was right next to V's appartment door :LOL:
Has been ages. Ofcourse, it got scrapped right away, cant have Johnny get stupid ideas ;)

Also, I really like the change to the clothing vendors. It used to feel like being all over the place, and yet 90% being trash (no wonder the shops were always deserted)
But now I was able to pick up a few cool Bolero Jackets, 50.000 eddies straight out the window faster than a Shion gets from 0 to 100.

Speaking off Cars, the steering sensitivity is nice, for PS it was as I anticipated, no real change needed but still good to feel it out.
I also like the introduction of filters in the inventory.
If they will be introducing a bulk selection method during stashing or selling than that would be swell.

Last edited:
this game HAD all the potential.
but lets be honest, i dont think cd project red is going to sell much more games after this launch. they killed their own company.
lead developer left, stocks plummit, they get sue'd.. pulled from the sony platforms.
personally i can say im not gonna buy any game from this company again.
companys like this are the reasons rockstar games are untouchable, years of work for this lol
atleast when i buy a rockstar game i get quality starting from launch and not 2 years after release.
witcher 3 was a good game (with barely any competition tho)
no company can make this kind of games like rockstar games,
look at cyberjunk.. complete joke !
look at watchdogs legion, complete joke !
rockstar games - untouchable.

GTAV had a shitload of bugs too !

almost all netrunning skills are non lethal. A fully specced netrunner would have no problem defeating a cyber psycho with short circuit and synapse burnout. its probably easier than many other classes, considering you can blind them, panic them etc.
I still dont really get the lethal / non-lethal thing. Either its a bug or it just does not work correctly, but I wacked multiple psychos with a mix of sniper rifle and mantis blades. Seems quite lethal to me.
With respect to the netrunner thing. I wish I had system reset when I fought one, that hack is wicked!
Also, I imagine the hack cyberpsycho does nothing right? ;)
I do like (ab)using that on gangers.

Great patch on my system on new playthrough so far. It's running a lot smoother. Thanks for the commitment and hard work.
A doubt: how do you recognize the crafted weapons? I must be blind.
To report: on the ps4 pro V still lays down ready for an intruder and,
on the very first mission after Nomad Lifepath, The Rescue when I started the shooting with the scavs my V went out of bullets after 6 shots. Didn't pay attention to the bullet count before it happened so I can't say if it was like that from the get go. I did craft a revolver in the very beggining of the mission, don't know if it's related. Died and reloaded and again it happened.
Nothing big, just to report.

Great work, but unfortunately I don't see the changes I actually wanted, which are fixes for attributes, perks and stats. Technical ability doesn't give 5% armor per point like it's supposed to. Reflexes doesn't give 1% evasion per point. Perks that give evasion don't increase evasion, at least not on the stat screen. There are other perks that reportedly don't work, though I can't myself verify. Mods don't stack, though maybe that's intended to prevent becoming overpowered, but I think something should be implemented to prevent multiple of the same mod from being used if that's the case. Bug fixes are great and all, but the RPG elements need some love too.
I did like 5 minutes of testing to see that they fixed the crit mods so they stack now, fall damage resistance now reports on the stats screen as well. some stat related things are still broken, but it seems like stats are actually calculating properly now.

Top Bottom