Patch 1.2 — list of changes

+
Trying to update via Gog Galaxy but the update keeps failing. Anyone else have the same problem?

edit: solved. after a couple attempts Gog had a message noting i had too little space on my ssd. now it's working.

It's nice to see so many fixes. But I was having a different problem. While checking out the dropped item stats, the lower level ones had a green arrow(which denotes higher stats) beside their stat and higher level ones had red down arrow(which denotes lower stats) beside their stats. Does this patch fix that weird issue?

To all naysayers: are you happy now?
No, I am not. This should have been the state of the game on release day not 3 moths after, not to mention that the game as it is right now is nothing like the game they promised when they showed the preview back in 2018. This is like buying a car and when the car is delivered you notice the steering wheel missing, windows are cracked, the doors don't close and the engine is leaking. And, after they fix all the things that were not supposed to be broken in the first place, you praise them???!!!

Patch 1.2
so big.jpg

Player can no longer cancel fall damage by performing a slide action when about to fall from greater heights
Bruh... give us parachutes then. It's 2077 there should be some fancy micro-film parachutes out there. Not all of us have the hoverjet legs ya know.

Will this patch fix the 35 perks that are literally NOT working at all as well as some other Cyberwares? I see no mention of it under this huge list of fixes. You'd better have those perks finally working, otherwise, It would bo nothing short than a HUGE dissapointment to have those perks=which are literal gameplay mechanics= not being fixed after 4 goddam months and external assistance from the community making the list of non-functional perks and Cyberwares for you since like 2-3 months ago.

You'd better CDPR...

Does anyone know if this fixes the bug where you can't get quick hacks from access points? I didn't see anything about that

Thanks CDPR.
You listened and have done well to address people's issues - no doubt a massive undertaking!! Especially given other stresses.
Thanks for your dedication to the project. The game is definitely worth the effort - alot of us think and feel that.
Onward and upwards!!

Anyone else can launch the game after updating to 1.2? I keep getting instant crash when launching the game everytime, trying to figure out how to fix it. "Game Repair" option on Galaxy didn't help.

Anyone else can launch the game after updating to 1.2? I keep getting instant crash when launching the game everytime, trying to figure out how to fix it. "Game Repair" option on Galaxy didn't help.
Do you have Mods? (Assuming you're on PC)
They said something about the Mod folder changing, could that cause crashing?

And they said it was just a police spawn / cars fix :sneaky:; my finger hurts from all the scrolling alone...thanks CD Projekt team :)

Top Bottom