PC : how to perform a stealth kill

+
I'm currrently blocked in the hacking tutorial : i managed to hack the screen and sneak behind the guard but i'm unable to neutralize him : I spam the "quick attack" touch but it seems to do nothing, the guard look back and it's over. I think there is something I don't get but I don't see what. And the totu is not helping much.

You have to crouch first. Then you can grab him from behind (with F) and perform a take down.

I'm using PC with controller. I sneak up on the guy with the B button, but X doesn't work to take him down. Looking at yt videos, I'm supposed to get a prompt to do a takedown but it never appears. Stuck in tutorial - tried it 6 times.

I'm currrently blocked in the hacking tutorial : i managed to hack the screen and sneak behind the guard but i'm unable to neutralize him : I spam the "quick attack" touch but it seems to do nothing, the guard look back and it's over. I think there is something I don't get but I don't see what. And the totu is not helping much.
Keep in mind for some reason the Key's in this game doesn't react when you hit them ,but only when you release them, in that tutorial it kept me annoyed for hours.

I killed that guard hundreds of times. I could punch him down and start to pick him up, but it always starts over...

If the stupid tutorials do not bother to tell you to use the F key to grab him and you kill him hundreds of times while the trainer NEVER fucking mentions using the F key... Fuck it. If that is how poorly they thought this thing out I am not going to struggle anymore.

I have requested a refund. This fucking game is a nightmare of crashing and bad instructions, bad tutorial, bad everything.

Top Bottom