PC - Right joystick stops working randomly often!

+
I am consistently running into an issue where the right joystick for controller stops working. I have tried an Xbox controller, PS4 controller and PS5 controller and the issue persists with all of them. I have tried Steam, native controller support, and DS4Windows and the issue persists with all of them.

Additionally, when this happens my mouse also stops working for looking around. Sometimes it's only vertical or horizontal looking that is effected, and sometimes it stops working entirely. All other controller buttons seem to work fine, it's literally just the right joystick that stops working.

I have no issues with any of my controllers when playing other games, how is such a game breaking bug in this game this far after launch? I literally cannot play with controller on PC and I'm pretty much ready to quit the game over it.

I have no issues with any of my controllers when playing other games, how is such a game breaking bug in this game this far after launch?
Probably because you're among the rare players who encounter this bug... As far as I remember, I don't think that I never read a single post/thread about a similar issue since I'm here.
So at least, you can send a ticket to the support for help.

I am also having this exact issue. Every 5 mins or so...sometimes longer, sometimes less... the Y Axis stops working on my mouse, everything else still works. I have to quicksave then quickload to fix it for another few mins. Super annoying, especially if you're in combat and can't quick save.

I'm also having the same exact issue with my mouse. It happens mostly when I decide to jump on foot, or if I'm in the car sometimes it will just randomly spin out of control for no reason.

I've never had this issue with this game prior to patch 1.6. This does not happen in any other games that I play.

Top Bottom