Phantom Liberty physical release? CE version?

+
Will there be a physical release of Phantom Liberty? CE version like in Witcher 3 expansions with the gwent cards?

Just curious if I should hold off or go with the digital gog version.

Also what happend to the Judy and Panam Dark Horse figures? Weren't they supposed to be out last year?
Why hold off releasing the two most popular characters?

On the Cyberpunk twitter page, if you look at their recent replies, they’ve said the expansion will be digital only. As for the Dark Horse figures? No idea what’s going on with those. Been delayed for a while now.

wait. back when cp 2077 came out, i bought the super deluxe physical edition. the one i bought for 220 bucks. do i still need to pay seperately for phantom liberty? that did came with a season pass, no?

but i paid 220 bucks for a game that released as literal crap...that should add up to something...i feel gravely neglected here for giving cdprojektred some hard earned cash.
Post automatically merged:

i feel like we players who bought the ultimate physical edition are neglected. that they dont understand just how much trust we had put into them for buying the 220 bucks ultimate physical edition.
Post automatically merged:

i could have bought this game as a 10 dollar cd key and it wouldnt have mattered. the ultimate physical edition extra's ingame were skins that were literally useless until they introduced the upgrade system a year later...

i could have bought this game as a 10 dollar cd key and it wouldnt have mattered. the ultimate physical edition extra's ingame were skins that were literally useless until they introduced the upgrade system a year later...
When you bought it, does the description indicate that expansion(s) will be included ?
I don't think so...
For 10 dollars you wouldn't have :
The Collector’s Edition comes with the following physical items
  • Collector’s Edition box
  • Case with game discs
  • Collectible SteelBook
  • 25 cm / 10 inch statue depicting V — the game’s protagonist — in action
  • Hardcover art book
  • Metal pin set
  • Quadra V tech metal keychain
  • An annotated copy of A Visitor’s Guide to Night City sealed in an NCPD Evidence Bag
  • Embroidered patches
  • World Compendium detailing the game’s setting and lore
  • Postcards from Night City
  • Map of Night City
  • Sticker bomb set

Had no big issues at launch so if you feel you got "robbed" due to the state of the game at release i feel for you, i tried to get the physical edition CE however scalpers got them first, and stores did not really get that many here in Denmark no real games related stores in my area so lucky you with getting the physical Collector edition with the cool statue.

As for the DLC we are getting if the price of what 15 dollars or 22 dollars seems to expensive wait for it to hit the bargain bin.

Top Bottom