Phantom Liberty Tour

+
Hope I get a chance to play in Cologne. Very interested in the changes done to the base game.

The new romance content could be the PC mod that lets your LI visit your home and just have their normal dialogue

I mean the revamped police is basically an existing PC mod but they probably revamped and added to

I mean the revamped police is basically an existing PC mod but they probably revamped and added to
Maxtac dynamic arrivals and NCPD putting barricades dynamically on your way, or even hearing the NCPD radio to find out about how they're going to attack you? The bossfight in the 5th star. All these were included in that mod?

The new romance content could be the PC mod that lets your LI visit your home and just have their normal dialogue
As far as we know, no new serious romance content. Remember how yennefer reacted to geralt's face mark in HoS? That's how the new content is going to be. Small new dialogues and reactions to the expansions events

Oh I probably went waaay off-topic.

Last edited:
Could be. I imagine it's like what @DonLuzolvaz said. Additions to existing romances, no new ones. I'm curious if that means anything for intimate encounters though. Hard to image the expansion will feature at least two AV actresses and no sort of rendezvous or a small number of new joytoys.
Nah, not at all.

Speaking only to the mod; Vehicle Combat is great for what it is and what little Scissors had to work with, but what's been described officially sounds well beyond anything else available in any other game. I advise against getting hyped from my own words, and even CDPR's as they've not shown anything yet, but the information they've divulged thus far is reason to expect NCPD will make an effort to apprehend you rather than just shooting you on the spot for any given offense.

Vehicle Combat had a habit of spawning police on roofs in difficult to reach places - specifically around the NID. NCPD makes no use of motorcycles in that mod, and the physics system's quirks would cause police to teleport underneath their vehicles when exiting quite often. Those things would need to be addressed in some manner for the police system to not be another meme fest CDPR wants to surely avoid.

The mod takes several remnants of abandoned systems and existing one to make something that's okay, what CDPR have described is an actual system which sounds like it's worked into a number of others. We'll have to wait and see.

Phantom Liberty Tour is officially on!

We’re about to visit 8 cities, where you’ll get a chance to meet us and be one of the first to experience Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty!

Interested? Preem!

Visit the official website to find more details and sign up: https://cyberpunk.net/phantom-liberty-tour
I just bought my ticket and planned my travel to the São Paulo tour, cause I live in another state. I was refreshing the page every two hours, since the announcement of the events. And after buying mine, the tickets sold out within a few ours, I got lucky! I'll bring my "The World of Cyberpunk" book to be signed by the staff that will be there. It will be awesome! Cant wait for the event. Cheers!
Fabiano

Last edited:
I am officially ready for Phantom Liberty.

All mission completed except for Meet Hanoko and Fool on the hill
All apartments and vehicles purchased
Outfit ready (johnny set)
Skippy turned in to Regina and on my weapons wall
AR Raygun Supreme 9000 (best gun in game) and police uniform in stash

And I just collected over 1 million eddies. Not doing too bad for a netrunning street kid.

Phantom Liberty purchased (not pre-order) I bought it and am just waiting on release. Used a Xbox gift card to pay and confirm my order.

We're half of the way through August and they've yet to date half of these stops. Could be a nothing burger, but I would recommend everyone entertain themselves in the meantime and not fret too much.
This is your chance to go hands-on with the upcoming spy-thriller expansion for Cyberpunk 2077 before it comes out later this year on September 26th

1691911941923.png

The first stop of the Phantom Liberty Tour is in the books! A huge thank you to everyone who visited us there — we hope everyone enjoyed playing Phantom Liberty and meeting with us, because we sure loved having our community there!

Check out the official Phantom Liberty Tour Warsaw website to see photos from the event:

See you at the next stop!

Top Bottom