Photo Mode save folder EMPTY.

+
I'm sure this has been the topic of discussion several forms already. However, after taking so many screenshots after patch 2.0 none of the new photos exist anywhere, where are they saving to?
My game is installed in Drive "D" for my convenience. my old screenshots are in drive "C" in another folder under Pictures.
I reinstall cyberpunk 2077 after update 2.0 with a clean install (removing all mods and save files, including everything else) new Install runs fine, photo mode is amazing, but none have been saved.
I checked "C"/Documents/CD Projekt Red/Cyberpunk 2077/Screenshots and is empty.
I got Cyberpunk 2077 thru GOG so I also check the folder GOG says the screenshots go under game management tab settings. "C"/GOG Galaxy/Screenshots and it's also empty.
Is there a new folder or I'm missing something here?

Verify if it's not due to your anti-virus ;)
Add exceptions in case to your Cyberpunk folders in case. I remember many have this issue in the past and it was due to their AV (Avast in particular).

Verify if it's not due to your anti-virus ;)
Add exceptions in case to your Cyberpunk folders in case. I remember many have this issue in the past and it was due to their AV (Avast in particular).
I only have windows security system; I have added in the exclusion under virus protection both GOG and CD Projekt Red, but still empty this sucks.

Ok, I just check on the support page, but apparently, screenshot are now located here :)
PC: %UserProfile%\Pictures\Cyberpunk 2077

Top Bottom