Multiple Crashes to desktop

+
After long periods of play randomly the game has crashed to desktop 3 times now and one hard lock of they system. I was able to grab some info this time.
Screenshot 2024-02-07 200936.png

Crash report that is saved.

7800x3D
32GB Kingston Fury
Asrock mobo 650E
MSI 4070TI

Attachments

• report.txt
    5.7 KB · Views: 4
  • stacktrace.txt
    183 bytes · Views: 2
I'm experiencing the same thing. I haven't played in a couple months and everything was great previously. Now I get constant random crashes to desktop. Game could run for a minute or two or an hour but it will eventually crash. This is on a 13900k/4090 rig too. No OC on the GPU, no OC on CPU. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, DDU and reinstall drivers to no avail.
The funny part? I have a second system with a 7900 xtx and it ran for three hours last night with NO crashes. So it seems it's something on the nvidia side at least for me.

Are you using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past?

Also, what do you mean by, "It auto OCs on its own"? Even a factory overclock is an overclock. You should still be able to let it run at 100% defaults.

Third option, have you tried rolling back your drivers? (I'd recommend going with a version from around the release date of Phantom Liberty, and do not install Geforce Experience.)

Top Bottom