Please give us a way to reacquire the Lexington X-MOD2!

+
The original weapon rewarded by Wilson for winning the shooting competition in the Shoot To Thrill mission was just a legendary Lexington with a unique skin, and since I didn't particularly care for the skin I just dismantled it for the materials. In 2.0, the weapon was not only changed to be an iconic but also had a space added to our stash wall. I originally thought you'd just be able to reacquire this in Phantom Liberty from the black market weapons vendor, but he doesn't sell it; meaning the only way to fill that spot on my wall will be starting a new game.

It makes no sense for a retroactively-changed weapon like this not to be included in the black market vendor's inventory. Please make it available for purchase or give us some other method of reacquiring it!

And yes, I know that PC players can just use console commands to give it to themselves. This isn't helpful for people on Series X or PS5.

i second this. I sold all non-iconic weapons prior to 2.0 and now this is the only weapon missing from my stash wall. They could just have the stadium black market vendor sell it. Simple fix.

My weapon wall was complete without this gun

The Seraph from padre is on the wall not the Lexington

I started playing after patch 2.02 and initially, even though I didn't have the Lexington x-MOD2, its slot on the stash wall was filled. I guess it was Seraph that caused that bug. But eventually it fixed itself, and now the slot shows as empty.

I agree with this. It bothers me that it's the only weapon I don't have on my wall. As a person who frequently 100%s games and tries really hard not to miss something, it definitely frustrates me. I didn't wanna start the game over again, since the PS5 playthrough is the second time I've platinumed the game (I also got the platinum on PS4). I've put a lot of work into my PS5 playthrough. This gun and either the bug or thing I missed to not be able to get the Pozhar X-Mod2 is something I'm hoping they fix. Would be nice if they added both to the Black Market. I sure hope CD Projekt Red sees this and helps us out. Lol

This doesn't help you with your problem but, if you do get the x-MOD2, don't stick it on the wall, it's a pretty badass pistol with a couple of mods.

lesington-x-mod2.jpg

My weapon wall was complete without this gun

The Seraph from padre is on the wall not the Lexington
Nah OP has it right I can confirm That the Lexington is the only weapon it could be and I have the Seraph. Ran into this realization a while ago and have tried every measure I can think of within the confines of playing on console with no luck. Hope they patch it Sometime tho I doubt it.

Edit: did a double check and yeah I have every OTHER iconic pistol according to every list I can find. Also it's odd that they changed dying nights skin to the new black and caution motif while giving the Lexington the OLD dying night skin. When in the original shooting range mission it was just a legendary and to my memory it didn't even have a unique skin or mod. It was just a legendary Lexington I could already craft at the time.

Attachments

• 9082f816-3472-4412-ad56-8cbdd1243986.png
    9082f816-3472-4412-ad56-8cbdd1243986.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 275
  • ee2150f5-3c5e-4226-89cf-b251f042a0b9.png
    ee2150f5-3c5e-4226-89cf-b251f042a0b9.png
    3 MB · Views: 262
Last edited:
i second this. I sold all non-iconic weapons prior to 2.0 and now this is the only weapon missing from my stash wall. They could just have the stadium black market vendor sell it. Simple fix.

The original weapon rewarded by Wilson for winning the shooting competition in the Shoot To Thrill mission was just a legendary Lexington with a unique skin, and since I didn't particularly care for the skin I just dismantled it for the materials. In 2.0, the weapon was not only changed to be an iconic but also had a space added to our stash wall. I originally thought you'd just be able to reacquire this in Phantom Liberty from the black market weapons vendor, but he doesn't sell it; meaning the only way to fill that spot on my wall will be starting a new game.

It makes no sense for a retroactively-changed weapon like this not to be included in the black market vendor's inventory. Please make it available for purchase or give us some other method of reacquiring it!

And yes, I know that PC players can just use console commands to give it to themselves. This isn't helpful for people on Series X or PS5.
This please. This shooting competition was one of the very first missions offered to me. That early in the game, I didn’t understand the iconic weapon thing nor that I would be getting that as a reward and would only have ONE TRY to win the shooting competition on that quest. Later on I realized I missed an iconic weapon and have no way to try the tournament again to win the pistol. Same goes for Jackie’s pistols. At least make these available to buy n the black market.

Top Bottom