Possible massive Game breaking bug after doing Automatic Love and Ghost Town in PS5

+
After doing one of these missions, my screen was stuck in a static mess. I tried everything, even resetting the game. There are three ways to fix it.

One save right before the bug starts and reload until it stops.

And if you missed that delete your game and start all over again.

And if that doesn't work delete Cyberpunk 2077 forget about Phantom Liberty and try to get your money back from CD Project Red.

Before the 2.0 update, all you had to do was go to the main menu, and screen, and reload from your last save, which was fixed. And now the bug is even worse somehow forcing others to just delete the whole game and demand their money back.

Yep. I'm on Xbox and this is just silly. Biggest update and this is the first time since moving on the Xbox Series X I've come across a game-breaking bug. I gave them chance after chance and I've just come to find out this bug has been in the game since the start if you pick specific dialogue. Ridiculous.

After doing one of these missions, my screen was stuck in a static mess. I tried everything, even resetting the game. There are three ways to fix it.

One save right before the bug starts and reload until it stops.

And if you missed that delete your game and start all over again.

And if that doesn't work delete Cyberpunk 2077 forget about Phantom Liberty and try to get your money back from CD Project Red.

Before the 2.0 update, all you had to do was go to the main menu, and screen, and reload from your last save, which was fixed. And now the bug is even worse somehow forcing others to just delete the whole game and demand their money back.
Same issue. Game breaking bug.

Top Bottom