Pre-order bonuses

+
They cant be players puppies forever. In the end they are here to make money. It couldnt be any better time, Wticher 3 was awesome, metacritic 93 speaks for itself, its the time. Whats the worst that can happen? They screw it up, but I bet some of the big publishers buys them.

Actually, their focus on players instead of sellers is what made them successful in the first place. It made them stand out, and gave them their current reputation as one of the best companies in the industry. If they drop that focus, they will definitely lose customers (and in that way, money) as well.

Actually, their focus on players instead of sellers is what made them successful in the first place. It made them stand out, and gave them their current reputation as one of the best companies in the industry. If they drop that focus, they will definitely lose customers (and in that way, money) as well.

Thats your opinion. I personally think they are succesful because they are talented but more importantly they play hard. The jump from Witcher 2 to Witcher 3 was quite impressive. Many companies stuck in one spot, but CDPR has managed to keep going forward.

I just recently spotted this, so they have opened merch store at least. I believe I read somewhere they are making own launcher too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom