Probable bugs

+
Probable bugs

1) I am using Kambi. All units are dead. Hemdall is being boosted after their death by Temerian Drummer. Dead units without a deathwish doing something while they are not anymore on the table.

2) My opponent played Yennefer: The conjurer. I used Shackles. My opponent played Summoning Circle. And, voila, another Yennifer.He placed a gold unit what the heck. I demoted it. And that guy was for sure EXPLOITING this bug. Because he played it instantly. Elsewise was making no sense to play SC as he couldn't select neither his Gold played card neither my played special card.

3. Long warship on the table. Earth Elemental for my opponent. Used King Bran, WL sent out the 3 x -2 dmg..all blocked by the same shield. After the first card discarded shield remained, and remained, and remained....W.Longship works however fine if Clan Dimun Pirate is discarding the other 2 copies.

(Please, keep discussions to one topic per thread. :) While it makes sense to create lists of bugs like, this, it makes the conversations that follow difficult to focus.)

For each of the issues, try to see if you can reliably re-create it 3 times or so. If so, go ahead and send it into CDPR Support:

https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

[BUG?] Summoning Circle - Can summon Gold Cards

I was able to use Summoning Circle to create a second Yennefer: The Conjurer card because the card got demoted with Dimeritium Shackles during the previous turn. [h=3][/h]

Theo_FP Thread merged, as the exact same thing is also posted in this thread.

And to answer your question: it's not a bug. Summoning Circle can indeed copy gold cards if they're demoted first.

Yesterday and today I encountered a very annoying bug, witch made me lose 2 ranked matches.
Self bug: You can't press any button neither with keyboard, mouse or controller although buttons self are highlighting, but there is no response when you press them. It made me just watch time counter for 2 matches while game droped down cards and I lost.
Reproduction: I thin it happened both times while I was viewing enemies graveyard while it was their turn.

Hardins;n9504441 said:
Yesterday and today I encountered a very annoying bug, witch made me lose 2 ranked matches.
Self bug: You can't press any button neither with keyboard, mouse or controller although buttons self are highlighting, but there is no response when you press them. It made me just watch time counter for 2 matches while game droped down cards and I lost.
Reproduction: I thin it happened both times while I was viewing enemies graveyard while it was their turn.

Definitely submit a report here, please:
https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

I've seen a similar bug an a stream minutes ago.

RidiculousName;n9503831 said:
And to answer your question: it's not a bug. Summoning Circle can indeed copy gold cards if they're demoted first.

If you take any dictionary in your hand this is not what is written as description!

Top Bottom